- Aviemore is a great destination for a hen party and we know inside out.
- We have great deals with all the hotels and large cottages around Aviemore.
- Use our itinerary builder to create the perfect hen weekend in the Scottish Highlands.
- Use our tools to manage your group and collect payment of friends and family.
- We need a very small deposit to book your whole weekend.
Aviemore is a great hen destination if you want something a bit different.
Aviemore is located in the Highlands of Scotland, about 30 mins from Inverness Airport. The town has a train station on the main line from Edinburgh to Inverness and is also just off the A9 which makes Aviemore very easy to get to.
Aviemore has loads to offer Hen weekends, from great hotels and spa facilities. The daytime activities on offer are also fantastic from dog sledging through to white water rafting. There really is something for everyone all year round.
Aviemore also has some great restaurants, bars and even a nightclub, the shops are class which is surprising for its location.
Looking for somewhere that little bit special for your ? An Aviemore hen partycan have the joys of luxury accommodation at a 5 * Resort, which is the most requested site for Aviemore hen party. Great if you're just wanting to kick back and relax. We can offer
- Spa Package
- Cottages with Hot Tubs
- Pamper Day
The night life isn't as action packed as other top destinations in Scotland, but with a great selection of Bars and the warming hospitality of the fun loving locals your Aviemore Hen Dowill be amazing.
Day time Activities can have a wide variety of Sports, you have
- Laser Clay
- Limo Hire
Through to the summer months we can offer
- Mountain Biking
- Quad Biking
- White water Rafting...(It's a Dam release so guaranteed to get wet and enjoy the river)
Nightlife up in Aviemore is as fun as you want it to be. Try 2 Hoots Club Bar in the Winking Owl, the oldest traditional inn- fun place to be for hen nights. Call 01479 810141 for Weirs of Aviemore for all kinds of transportation needs on your Aviemore hen do.